June 2012 Weddings

So far away, yet so much to do!!

We are planing on June 3, 2012, giving us both time to get out of college and fins jobs, etc. We are very excited and love jumping into the wedding planning!!

Re: So far away, yet so much to do!!

• Congratulations!  And I know, it does get a bit overwhelming. :)  All the books, and blogs, and magazines for inspiration, and then all the local stuff, and then all the ideas you have to start keeping track of that you don't want to forget!  
  • I am so glad we have the wait till our wedding. I have my days where I get stressed out so I can only imagine if I was planning the wedding for next spring. Stay organized and look at any and all magazine, boards, ideas to help you know what you want. Happy planning!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board! Wedding planning is so overwhelming, but I'm glad that we time to make decisions.
  • Thank you all for the comments! I am so excited, mostly because my fiance is so supportive of everything. Thank you all for your encouragement, and for the advice. The days are flying by so fast, the wedding will be here before I know it.... but, I am extremely excited for married life.. but still enjoying my time being single!
  • I do have a question for you ladies... I am planning, as you know, for a June wedding, mostly because that is the month that works out the best. But, my colors, I want to be is a midnight blue and red. Is that too much of winter colors? Or are those colors still ok for a June wedding?
  • Whatever colors you want are the right colors for your wedding no matter what month it is in.  Congrats on the engagement and welcome to the board.
  • I was concerned about Red in June as well because traditionally it's a winter color, but everyone here convinced me to do what I will be happy with, and I'm glad I listened to them.  If you want red and midnight blue...go with it!!!  : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations :o) I love the coloirs blue and red together. Adding navy blue to the red definitely pulls the red away from the "winter" theme. As far as the wedding planning, stay organizd and plan little by little. We have enough time to plan and enjoy the process. I'm super excited to become a wife to!!!!!! 1 year and 7 months will fly by.
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have beent o a cople of weddings where thecolours were either red or light blue. ....i agree that its whatever you want to do for your wedding day will look great. One exceptionis if it was red and green....it may look too christmasy :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards