African American Weddings

Am I Crazy?

Y'all all of a sudden, I'm nervous! I was calm/cool/collect, but now that I only have 19 days left, I'm scared! I've completed countless hours of marriage counseling, I love my FI, I know this is ordained by God, but for whatever reason, I'm nervous and scared. Please someone tell me I ain't crazy! Ugh....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Am I Crazy?

• shaygray88shaygray88 member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    You are not crazy. What you are feeling is normal, lots of people go through it. Take some deep breaths remember why you are marrying the amazing man that is yours. Congrats to being so close to the big day!
  • I don't think you are crazy.  I imagine I am going to feel that way two the closer I get to my wedding day.  

Listen to shayshay88, ok?  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Girl your not crazy!!! I'm 2 weeks away and kinda freaking out. But hey I love him and that's what's matters. Whe do the weird dreams stop?
  • Thanks ladies! I appreciate it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • you're not crazy. I contemplated driving to key west and hiding 2 days before the wedding
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Lol!! That's how I feel!!! Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awww. Calm down and relax.. You are probably just nervous because of the work you put into your day and you want it to be perfect. Also the ppl may make you nervous, but as long as you remember to keep your focus and remember why you are marrying your FI and the bond ya'll have and future ya'll are getting ready to have.. You will be fine.. No need to be nervous. have a little glass of wine and relax hun.. :-).. So exciting..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ahhhh...so right. Great advice. I love y'all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards