Snarky Brides

Not your normal knottie poll.

Re: Not your normal knottie poll.

• Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies:  Not me.  I hope.
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life:  Jas, Beatles
    Knottie that gives the best advice:  Beatles, B, Bec
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok:  Cew (not true, when she DOES give advice it's always really good.  Just somtimes she contributes random funnies instead of advice.)
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to:  Can't pick just one.  Or a couple.
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL:  Night Sprite
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:  Lil Gina, Julez

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Sesh
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Nebb
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: B
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Cew
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: leayn (SP)
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Anna it would probably be pure meth made from scratch. Also during the holidays she would add red and green dye to add some holiday cheer.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:1d29e1a2-98d1-4d45-a761-5f79ad572782">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie who would get fired as a bm: Anna, because she'd try to make my wedding all about Christmas, and while I love Christmas, I just can't deal with all that Christmas on my wedding!!!!!  Plus she always ruins everything (love you!)
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

You know why I always ruin everything?  Because you want a wedding that's all about YOU when it should be about ME.  So there.  Keep your stinky old BM gift.  I didn't want a GC to Chuck E Cheese anyway
  • Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies:  Blue
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life:  Beatles, OWN
    Knottie that gives the best advice:  B, Bec
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok:  Zip
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to:  SO MANY
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL:  If I don't like you on here, I feel like I wouldn't like you IRL.
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:  Nates (soon?)
  • Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Blue.
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: OWN
    Knottie that gives the best advice: Tide
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zippity. Although I've seen her give good advice too. Speaking of which, where is she?
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: MIAF.
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: Uhm. Blue. Except I like her, I just disagree with her on things. Which I doubt comes as news to her =P
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:
     Blue, M&M, AATB.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:14c6491a-5b56-48dd-af78-4b6c1d23bcd5">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mara, I had to pay for the wedding somehow.  Cooking meth got us to our savings goal much faster. :)
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

So long as you don't blow up your house. Or your finger, because really, no one wants to see a bride with meth finger.
  • haha Blue's secret is out!
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: MandM
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: KW
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Nebb
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain:Sesh

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Tide
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Ricks
    Knottie that gives the best advice: OWN
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zippity
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Reddy's maybe, I don't really pay too much attention to people's plans or know who's was who's.
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: I haven't interacted with enough people to have an answer to this one.
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:AATB

• DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: I really wish this for Jen.

Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Jas and Ricks

Knottie that gives the best advice: So many of you

Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Cew but I feel when she gives advice it is almost always good but is often overshadowed by her humor.

Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to:Bec, M&M and so many others 

Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL:I think if I don’t care for you on here I won’t care for you IRL

Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: M&M

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:d5bbc0e1-7508-4013-9623-a276efa6de3d">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies:  Blue Knottie most likely to truly help people in life:  Beatles , OWN Knottie that gives the best advice:  B, Bec Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok:  Zip Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to:  SO MANY Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL:  If I don't like you on here, I feel like I wouldn't like you IRL.<strong> Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:  Nates (soon?)</strong>
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    YES!  I haven't forgotten. YGFBPM/text at some point today (I am laying in bed at the moment :P).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:6ddafa6f-caf4-4e4c-83cb-c969f734e2a4">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : You know why I always ruin everything?  Because you want a wedding that's all about YOU when it should be about ME.  So there.  Keep your stinky old BM gift.  I didn't want a GC to Chuck E Cheese anyway
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

FINE, I'll use it MYSELF and have an awesome time WITHOUT YOU!
    panther
  • How did I know I'd be picked most likely to swing?! Well at least I'm in good company (Leayn,Any).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:4e7b6fe4-b224-497b-ae4e-b9725da02a72">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : FINE, I'll use it MYSELF and have an awesome time WITHOUT YOU!

Fine!

I curse your skeeball skills.  No tickets for you!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:a94f5b24-d88a-47a9-ac0a-5c57889ebd9a">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : It'd be candy cane striped and I'd only use the good muriatic acid in production.  No cheap household cleaners here.  Instead of meth-mites, it'd give the user an uncontrollable desire to sing holiday tunes.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

That's some sweet Meth

Photobucket
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: This could be me, but I vote for Sesh or KW.
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose:NEBB
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain:B
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane. Aprove On her wedding day:Sarah
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger:Leayn
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement:ANNA

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies:Tide..duh!
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life:OWN
    Knottie that gives the best advice:OWN, Beats,and Tide
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok:Cew
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to:Stars
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL:
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:Nates

• Ok seriously, just because I made the comment about nose picking thats all anyone is going to name me for?... Undecided
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M, Nates
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Sesh, LTZ, there's lots of potential crazy cat ladies out there ;)
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: J&K
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: B, Nebb
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: AATB, cause she does what she wants, betch.
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Approv, Cew
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Ricks, Anna.

ETA:  NORMAL QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT AREN'T AS MUCH FUN (just kidding, I lov eyou all.  Well, most of you.  You know if i love you.)

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: M&M
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Anna with her magical elf meth, it makes the world a better place.
    Knottie that gives the best advice: OWN
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zippity, Nugget
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Rho
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: Blue
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: AATB, Blue, Nates - but only if we go to DJs.

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:05b3b8bb-0cd9-4fb3-b6a4-b8e9768ae3d0">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M, Nates <strong>Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Sesh, LTZ</strong>, there's lots of potential crazy cat ladies out there ;) Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: J&K Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: B, Nebb Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: AATB, cause she does what she wants, betch. Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Approv, Cew Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Ricks, Anna. ETA:  NORMAL QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT AREN'T AS MUCH FUN (just kidding, I lov eyou all.  Well, most of you.  You know if i love you.) Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: M&M Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Anna with her magical elf meth, it makes the world a better place. Knottie that gives the best advice: OWN Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zippity, Nugget Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Rho Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: Blue Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: AATB, Blue, Nates - but only if we go to DJs.
    Posted by kcullen37[/QUOTE]

Windowsill kitty is judging you for this.   ; )
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: MFJ
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: J&K
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Cew. Except it isn't in secret - it's how she runs people out of her office.
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: I'm thinking B on this one, or maybe Jas.
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Hmm. I could've done this.
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: KD, def.
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Stage Manager.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • kcullen... what is this DJs you speak of?  Do they have specialty shots?  If so I'm so there.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:21e7c673-b05e-4b2c-975c-b58731c41dc8">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]kcullen... what is this DJs you speak of?  Do they have specialty shots?  If so I'm so there.
    It's a Jersey thing.

J/K.  It's the most awesome display of horrendous choices (both in appearance and behavior) that you'll ever see.  We'll hit it after my wedding next year :P. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:b2ff2af4-9cbe-49c8-93fb-adc215b51eb9">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not your normal knottie poll. : It's a Jersey thing. J/K.  It's the most awesome display of horrendous choices (both in appearance and behavior) that you'll ever see.  We'll hit it after my wedding next year :P. 
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Well, in that case, I am <em>most definitely </em>there.  Without question.
    panther
  • edited December 2010
    Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Les
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: NOT NEBB!!
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: Sesh
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane. Led Zep On her wedding day: Blue
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Leayn
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Anna for sure. Christmeth would be it's name on the streets.

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Tide
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Jas, Ricks
    Knottie that gives the best advice: OWN, Beats, Tide, J&K
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zippity
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Crap, I don't know it's like a big jumble of weddings right now.
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: Blue (just the disagreeing politically part)
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: Everyone. can we all meet in the middle of the country somewhere, please?
  • edited December 2010
    Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: M&M
    Knottie most likely to become a crazy cat lady: Les
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: Like Nebb said, everyone
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Bec
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: KD
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: taniamarie

ETA:  NORMAL QUESTIONS FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT AREN'T AS MUCH FUN (just kidding, I lov eyou all.  Well, most of you.  You know if i love you.)

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: KW
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: J&K
    Knottie that gives the best advice: Beatles
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zip
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Reddy
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: Blue (in that I disagree, not that I don't care for her, because I do)
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: AATB

ETA:

Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: MC
    Knottie who would get fired as a bm: Me, because I'd piss off the bride, guaranteed
    Knottie you would go on vacation with : CCF
    Knottie who has the same sense of style as you: Hmm, who here dresses extremely casual, rarely matches, and has pants and shirts from 3 years ago? I have the worst sense of style ever.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:1d29e1a2-98d1-4d45-a761-5f79ad572782">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Well Blue wants an entire litter of boys apparently!  :) Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Jas, poli, KW Knottie that gives the best advice: OWN, Bec, B, tide (because they give it to you straight) Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: That would be zippity or cew! Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: Well we are all crashing Nates' wedding next year so there's that... but I would LOVE to have gone to starmusica's wedding!  Or Blue's wedding or LC's wedding, but my wedding was going on at the same time so no dice. Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: That is a tough question, since I can't imagine not caring for someone on TK but then hitting it off with them IRL!? Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with:  Nates and CCF and Any Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: pivko, duh Knottie who would get fired as a bm: Anna, because she'd try to make my wedding all about Christmas, and while I love Christmas, I just can't deal with all that Christmas on my wedding!!!!!  Plus she always ruins everything (love you!) Knottie you would go on vacation with: staceytaylor!  She is so sweet and funny, I think we'd have a blast. Knottie who has the same sense of style as you: Hrm... I really have no idea?

Lets go! Somewhere warm, for your sake. :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:3a045d47-3505-4a20-9e9e-60f773456803">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE] Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: taniamarie
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Best answer so far.
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: Nightsprite (but it would be in the corn field.
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose: AATB
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day :Bec
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: CCF cause she is a cali hippie
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: JennaV.
    Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Kaitewhoomp.  And Tide, cause she is the SB multiplier
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life :Lenore
    Knottie that gives the best advice: Beatles
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it'sok:Zippity
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: M&M & Star
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: Im with you  all when you say if I dont like you here.......
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: AATB & Nates       Knottie who thinks they are a special snowflake: May2011 Knotties
    Knottie who would get fired as a bm: J&K cause she doesnt put up with shiit
    Knottie you would go on vacation with :Cew
    Knottie who has the same sense of style as you:Im not sure, but I really like Roxys style, I just could never pull it off.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_not-normal-knottie-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:2b49b27d-6418-429b-a6ce-f56a1b098b34Post:cb2537e5-e910-4157-b6aa-84dda728382c">Re: Not your normal knottie poll.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok seriously, just because I made the comment about nose picking thats all anyone is going to name me for?...
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Well just because I have a sex "swing" does not mean I swing! So come sit by me ;)

ETA: You can whisper in my ear what the doc told Rick last night.
  • I love how I am always the "Knottie you dont agree with/most political/etc" on these.

I honestly cant remember the last time I chimed in on a political discussion.  I have been trying hard to keep it to myself lately.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Knottie most likely to have banged the QB under the bleachers: Twinsmommy...that's how the goodnight game got started.
    Knottie most likely to secretly pick her nose:  
    Knottie most likely to get sick of people and move to the top of a mountain: B or Petra (what the hell happened to her?)
    Knottie most likely to jump out of an airplane.  On her wedding day: Pixie
    Knottie most likely to become a swinger: Jas
    Knottie most likely to cook meth in the basement: Mizri

Knottie most likely to have lots and lots of babies: Me
    Knottie most likely to truly help people in life: Poli
    Knottie that gives the best advice: BG
    Knottie that doesn't really give advice, but brings the funny so it's ok: Zip and Cew, double bonus because when they do give advice it's usually spot on
    Knottie who's wedding you really want to go to/wish you could have gone to: SarahP
    Knottie you don't care for/disagree with often online but think you'd hit it off with IRL: ?
    Knottie you want to get drunk and dance on tables with: All of the MSP girls, they all seem like they could be lots of fun
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards