Maryland-Baltimore
Options

It's Finally Here! My Last "Single Gal" Post!! Woo Hoo!!

I keep wondering where the past year or so has gone so quickly! Every time I would read someone's last single post, I would be like "Mine is months away..." And now it's here :-)

Can I just take a minute to thank all of my fellow "knotties"?...Your advice, suggestions, shared experiences and support  meant a lot to me! Even when I needed to just vent a time or two, your honest opinions were invaluable to me. There are just some things that only someone in a similar situation would understand :-)

Now I'm seeing the influx of the next wave of newly engaged knotties, asking some of the same questions that I once did, and I am looking forward to coming back and sharing with them the things that I have learned along the way - this is the site that  keeps on giving...lol

OK - time to get going and get ready for the weekend - busy day today with final preps, OOT guests and WP members coming in town in the AM, rehearsal in the afternoon, dinner to follow...you guys know the routine! We're headed to the Caroina coast for few days after the wedding (taking our big HM trip later in the year), but I hope to have some pics when we get back...Ta Ta For Now Cool
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's Finally Here! My Last "Single Gal" Post!! Woo Hoo!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards