Michigan-Lansing
Options

I'm new here

Hi,
I wanted to come on and introduce myself.
I just got engaged. We have set adate but that is all. I always wanted an autumn wedding. We are waiting until 2011 to have the time to set it up the way we want it.
I have listed my wedding in Detroit but I am not sure that's where we are going. I live in Lansing and we may stay around Lansing or go towards Grand Rapids.
Are there any good suggestion for really pretty venues with an outdoor wedding in mind?
TIA for your help.

Re: I'm new here

• Options
    edited December 2011
    the post below this has lots of outdoor venues listed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & congrats! My name is Bethany, I'm getting married this September. Our reception is at Eagle Eye, and they have some nice outdoor areas.

I agree with Ally, check out some of the recent posts on outdoor weddings!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Grand Ledge Opera House and English Inn are BEAUTIFUL!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at the Lakeview Banquet Center in Laingsburg and it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g! It was so beautiful!
    www.lakeviewweddingsandreceptions.com
    My dj was awesome too.
    www.realdealdjs.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  I am being lazy with typing now so am just copying my message from the post below in regards to outdoor venues -

We are getting married at Lakeside in Lainsburg, which is just outside of Lansing.  It isn't a normal banquet hall as it used to be a jazz club, so the hall has character.  There is a great site outdoors for ceremonies which overlooks the lake - which is beautiful!!!  In addition, the prices are great - which for us sealed the deal.  Definitely check it out - www.lakeviewweddingsandreceptions.com - I will say the website does not do it justice.  Plus the food is sooo amazing! Hope this helps.

Best of luck in planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards