Maryland-Baltimore

Need bridal salon recommendations in Baltimore metro area

I live in Colorado but my family lives in MD.  I am thinking of shopping in MD next time I am in town, but don't know where to start. 

Budget: under $600
Style: very simple, maybe sheath, nothing poofy whatsoever.  I'm getting married on the beach and plan to be barefoot!  Our wedding will be casual.  We are very laid-back, outdoorsy people.

Any recommendations in the Baltimore metro area for places to shop?  My family lives in No. Balto. Co. and we'd be willing to drive up to 2 hours from there.

Re: Need bridal salon recommendations in Baltimore metro area

• I got my dress at David's for $600 (about 30 mins from middle Balto Co).  My cousin got hers from Amanda Ritchey also for $600 (in fallston, just over the balto co line into harford).  Now, I also went in there and they have plenty of dresses much more than that, but my cousins dress was beautiful so they must have some selection in that range. 

But this is definitely not exclusive, you can try gamberdellas and other salons because many do have dresses in that range.  I can't remember the names but Ive tried on several at other salons that were $500 ish.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'd recommend David's Bridal or Alfred Angelo in Glen Burnie.  They're right down the street from each other and on the more reasonable side.  You can also look online at their selection.  Keep in mind your alterations can add up.  Does your budget include them?  I bought my dress at David's Bridal but found a woman who does alterations out of her house.  It was about half the price that it would have cost at David's Bridal.
  • I got my dress at Alfred Angelo for btw 600-700. They have a pretty decent selection of style and price.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards