Rhode Island
Options

Shower was awesome :)

As I noted in a previous post, my shower was this past Sunday, and it was amazing, exciting and completely overwhelming at times :-) There were about 70 women there from both sides of our families and it was pretty nervewracking sitting in front of them opening up my presents. We got tons of amazing gifts and we can't wait to use them in our new home...I'll be posting some highlight pics on my blog soon. It started at 11:30 and I started opening gifts around 12:45 ish. The whole thing was a blur from that point on! I'm glad I had a lot of people taking pictures.

Highly recommend Chelo's on the Water...the food was fantastic. It was a lunch buffet with roasted chicken, pasta+marinara, salad and roasted potatoes. The views were also nice being right on the water, and it was a compeltely perfect first day of spring.

My cake was from Wright's Dairy Farm - lemon filling, yellow cake and real whipped cream icing. It was so delicious and light..everyone loved it! Also highly recommend!
Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

Re: Shower was awesome :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Mine is in May and I can't wait!!
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad it went off without a hitch- and that someone was there to get to a ton of photos for you :)
    Can't wiat to see the photos on your blog
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yayyy!!! Sooo happy for you, Kristina! Just took a peak at your blog to see your updates. CONGRATS on the house! :) So many exciting things coming for you!!!
  • Options
    amygirl78amygirl78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

YAY! So happy for you. Mine 1st Shower was in NY on Sunday as well. I TOTALLY get the "pretty nervewracking sitting in front of them opening up my presents". Hopefully this weekend coming up for my 2nd Shower in RI won't be AS nervewracking for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards