Tennessee
Options

Nashville Bachlorette Party ideas

Hello. We are planning a bachlorette party in Nashville in April. We need ideas of things to do since we are not from here. We were interested in a booze cruise and are open to all ideas. If you could help us, it would be much appreciated.

Re: Nashville Bachlorette Party ideas

• Options
    mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well my bach party is in Nashville, but we're not doing the drinking route, one of my girls is 2 months pregnant :)

We're having melting pot on Friday night, shopping, manis/pedis, and Cheesecake Factory on Saturday, and Sunday is brunch at the Funky Griddle and throwing some pottery at All Fired Up.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Arrow, a male-strip club in Nashville. We had an amazing time, it was so funny. But I'm sure it's for everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

If you go downtown and you have a crown and a sash people will beg you to come in and they want to give you free drinks..it's crazy. For my friends we hit several downtown. It was a good time :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.
     Is there anything fun to do during the afternoon? We want to make a day of it and we are staying at a hotel downtown.
    Thanks again.

• Options
    kaligirl1845kaligirl1845 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There is a boatshow/river cruise. It's called the General Jackson... May be an idea. Also, there are bars open downtown at all hours of the day 7 days a week.

What days in April? We have a marathon that is ran here, may be hard to get a hotel room downtown?

There are a lot of art and music museums. There is the Frist center (arts) the Grand Ole Opry, The Ryman, Country Music Hall of fame.

Hope that helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't planned everything yet check out the Nash-Trash tour! I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but my dad did with his company and they LOVED IT!!  Supposed to be hilarious and something you could do during the day before the bars. Check out their website!
    -Megan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nashville Brews  Cruise is a fun ride! takes you by three breweries and you get to see some of nashville and end up downtown just in time for a night out!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you can do a pole dancing party and have food and drinks they have different packages available and it is a private event for you abnd your girls to unwind in a dance studio it downtown in the gulch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards