Indiana
Options

Barn/Outdoor Wedding in Southern Indiana

My fiance and I are wanting to have our reception in a barn and an outdoor ceremoy on the same site. I'm having trouble finding a place I really like that is at a decent price. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Any in Illinois on the southern Indiana/Illinois border would be great as well. Thank you!

Re: Barn/Outdoor Wedding in Southern Indiana

• Options
    hakeefer1hakeefer1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which part of southern Indiana?  We're doing the same but are not in central Indiana.  My mom mentioned that we use to go to an apple fest I think new Rockport Indiana.  It's in Spencer county on the western part of the state.  
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at it says that you can get information about the barn at the Rockport city website.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping something no more than 1 1/2 to 2 hours from Terre Haute, IN.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    South of Terre Haute?  There are a lot in Lafayette which is what we're doing our wedding.
  • Options
    Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a Grainery in New Harmony, IN that is beautiful! However, it only seats about 100.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our reception at the Barn Abbey in New Harmony, IN. I'm not sure how big you are wanting to go. It has two rooms floor level. And the outside of it is secluded and really pretty. Plus it's for a great price!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards