Pennsylvania-Central
Options

DJ

Has anyone used (or been to a wedding) that had the DJ's Kiki and Tbone?  If not can you recommend good DJ's on a budget?

Thanks!

Re: DJ

• Options
    Contact Allen Norton he is awesome allen.norton.7@facebook.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_dj-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:d12ac58d-9ad8-4a0f-b310-1db8e614fcecPost:49548f6c-d3ed-42fd-a991-5c5bde4b3e1c">DJ</a>: My cousin is a DJ he has been doing it for many years. He currently does weddings, parties, as well as DJ's at a few Maryland bars. His name is Jimmy and his number is 443-865-2366 he is very reasonable with prices. He is in my wedding and going to be the DJ, even though it will be difficult I wouldnt choose any DJ over him he is honestly that good.
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used (or been to a wedding) that had the DJ's Kiki and Tbone?  If not can you recommend good DJ's on a budget? Thanks!
    Posted by renegade3366[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to DJ: My cousin is a DJ he has been doing it for many years. He currently does weddings, parties, as well as DJ's at a few Maryland bars. His name is Jimmy and his number is 443-865-2366 he is very reasonable with prices. He is in my wedding and going to be the DJ, even though it will be difficult I wouldnt choose any DJ over him he is honestly that good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards