Military Brides

XP: AW Dress Fitting

I had my first dress fitting today and I'm so excited!
Working on the bustle. I'm so excited it's going to be so pretty. It's going to hook in 4 different places under the bodice
Me in my dress with my veil and tiara...wore my hair up to see if I liked it and it just doesn't look right to me. I'm gonna do another hair trial over spring break probably the day of my final fitting. This is what I'll have done:
Jessica Simpson's wedding hair. I've always been in love with it.

Re: XP: AW Dress Fitting

• Very nice Zim!!! You look beautiful!!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_xp-aw-dress-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:51b8682b-390d-4213-b82e-b8666a2b83d0Post:39bb5c93-7635-4f89-88c0-aa7aaf12b103">Re: XP: AW Dress Fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very nice Zim!!! You look beautiful!!
    Posted by SamiJoeB[/QUOTE]
    Thanks! It fits so well. They told me I can't lose or gain any weight. The only thing that needs to be done is the bustle and have cups sewn in. I was nervous they were going to have to take in the top because my boobs weren't filling it out but once they tied the corest tighter it was perfect. My alterations were only $80!
  • Awww you look like a princess! Very pretty!
  • Gorgeous!  And I totally agree - that hairstyle will look stunning with the dress and your hair/face.  It'll be awesome :-)

Anniversary

• gorgeous! Your dress is so pretty and you look beautiful in it!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Beautiful! I love the hair too.
  • Love your dress! It looks so pretty!
    Photobucket
  • Saw the pics on FB and you look beautiful! I love your dress! Although, why did you post pics on FB? Did your FI see the dress? Don't you want people to be surprised?
  • lovely :) and I agree, the hair looks like a great pick for your face shape. :) YAY to your wedding getting closer! I haven't even done my first fitting yet and my dress is going to need some major taking in. That's on the slate for this month!
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Gorgeous dress! :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_xp-aw-dress-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:51b8682b-390d-4213-b82e-b8666a2b83d0Post:32ed9f07-77f6-47c4-93d4-47f1a522210f">Re: XP: AW Dress Fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]Saw the pics on FB and you look beautiful! I love your dress! Although, why did you post pics on FB? Did your FI see the dress? Don't you want people to be surprised?
    Posted by kara811[/QUOTE]
    I emailed them to FI when he was deployed last year. It's been fun putting them up and family and friends I'm not around seeing them. 
  • I'm late but you look so happy and pretty!!
  • I am late here too Irish! 

ZIm- you look beautiful.  I love the hair style you have picked out.  Can't wait to see it all put together.

My H didn't even want to be in the same house as my dress.  HAAA
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_xp-aw-dress-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:51b8682b-390d-4213-b82e-b8666a2b83d0Post:93657fa0-644e-4f54-a39c-a582c3527d35">Re: XP: AW Dress Fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am late here too Irish!  ZIm- you look beautiful.  I love the hair style you have picked out.  Can't wait to see it all put together. My H didn't even want to be in the same house as my dress.  HAAA
    Posted by crownsuperstar[/QUOTE]
    Haha that's funny. We're gonna try first look photos. FI said he thinks he'll look stupid but I was like we can try them and if we don't like them we don't have to buy them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards