Wedding Etiquette Forum

Unpopular opinions

I always enjoy these, it just won't be the same without Amoro though.

My unpopular opinions

I think coconut and oreos are gross, same with thin mints.
I think we should be able to depo dart gun people who shouldn't be allowed to breed.
I think that bread is awesome and I wish it didn't have such a bad wrap.

Your turn.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Unpopular opinions

• i think people who carry knock off handbags are desperately insecure about their image and status. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Ketchup is plain disgusting.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• even though a lot of tea party members have won the primaries, I'm 75% sure the democrats will still manage to screw up the election.
  • I think it's ok to not have lots of friends.  I don't like most people, and I'd rather spend most of my time alone.
  • I think its ridiculous that so many people believe that our President was born here and is a citizen.  HE CLEARLY WAS NOT, PEOPLE.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:ac994bea-61ef-4441-b247-1d669d155a0c">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think its ridiculous that so many people believe that our President was born here and is a citizen.  HE CLEARLY WAS NOT, PEOPLE.
    Posted by eastunder1[/QUOTE]
    I don't know if you're kidding. I USED TO KNOW!
  • I don't like corn. (And FI's from Iowa!)

I think Beyonce is really overrated. I mean, yeah, she's pretty, but it just seems so fake and veneered (sp?). And okay, she's got a decent voice, but there's no soul behind it.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:eee18489-9817-48c9-9a91-597d64b86b27">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpopular opinions : I don't know if you're kidding. I USED TO KNOW!
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]

Your mom still knows.

• YOU POST ON OTHER BOARDS?!?!?!?

Boardwar.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I think Star Trek is super awesome.
    I like the taste of pickled beets.
    I don't think Anchorman is really that funny.
  • Nutella is highly overrated.
  • I can't even listen to Justin Bieber.  Not just because his voice is like nails on a chalkboard, but because it makes me feel dirty.

I don't really think this is an unpopular opinion.
  • I like feeling dirty.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:ecd3f3fc-87f0-4b9b-80f6-40c725daa551">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, and Katy Perry. 
    Posted by Meg1979[/QUOTE]
    agreed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:e3a17b21-3441-4fb3-bed2-8a04056d8b2d">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ketchup is plain disgusting.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

^ I wholeheartedly agree.  I also don't like avocado, and since I live in California where they put it on everything, people think I am nuts.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:8f4ff7e0-7ed7-4f02-b0d9-068a7a0a4752">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]YOU POST ON OTHER BOARDS?!?!?!? Boardwar.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    heh, barely. I lurk and sometimes feel compelled to say something.
  • I love getting gift cards for presents, but I hate giving them.  I like to put thought into it. 

I think limited bars to beer and wine are in poor taste.  Not everyone likes beer and wine.  (I love both, but so many don't)  I'd way rather pay for booze.

Angelina Jolie sucks. 

I love Rachael Ray.  Her recipes, her outlook.  And even her cheesy terminology.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I love those Jersey Shore kids.
  • i dont like oreos, orange juice or bananas.

mayo is also revolting.

i am also bothered by the following statements:

1.  your wedding day is the most important day of your life.
    2.  being a mom (or dad) is the hardest job ive ever had.
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited September 2010
    I believe my sandwich has too many peppers.

I unabashedly love Kesha

I think if you are in a store buying food with food stamp, then you also buy alcohol with "real" money, you should get your assistance revoked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:bbca9964-2d33-4880-99f8-a0cf6d7e6bf2">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love those Jersey Shore kids.
    Posted by Moneypenny424[/QUOTE]
    I would totally be friends with JWOWW
  • I actually want "Situation" and Bristol Palin to do well on DWTS. 
  • I find this hysterically funny:

I have really un-pc humor.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:3ee8ea44-5e98-4a38-bac1-c6785ba8a9a8">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate pepperoni pizza.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]
    Me too!  I pick it off.

I also don't like hot dogs.  Or bananas.

I do, however, like brussels sprouts (cut in half and sauteed with butter and applewood smoked bacon), cauliflower, and broccoli.
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • Andalso, I totally also sing along to Justin Beiber - to my credit though (or not, depends on how you see it) I did not know at all that it was his song. In fact, I can't even remember what song it was, but when it comes on, I sing it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:0c853e50-08c4-488d-963b-959cd19bd210">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm 25 and will totally rock a Miley shirt from walmart lol
    Posted by mgietler76[/QUOTE]

So you love Miley Cyrus but think that Lady Gaga is untalented? 
  • I think the family who turned a guinea pig into the shelter are failures in every aspect.  Seriously?  You can't manage a guinea pig in a cage?  Wow. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Alix just likes to hate jen anniston because she knows it bugs me.  Biitch.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:a8ab037f-96a1-41c7-80d1-6fb4d0845d6f">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpopular opinions : I would love to be able to grow avacados in my back yard so I am jealous!!  I would be sad if the little suckers somehow went extinct...can food become extinct? :-D
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]
    People here do have avocado trees, but... they take 10 years+ to grow to size to bear fruit, and you have to have both a male and female plant.  And you can't tell them apart until they start to hit the age where they commence reproduction.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_unpopular-opinions-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2e3ad6c9-8951-45f0-984d-3c693c3e7637Post:d68c9b82-a6e1-496f-b13e-37435fbb65dd">Re: Unpopular opinions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Unpopular opinions : Apparently bananas might.  We might eventually run out because we consume more than what is grown. Pink I was not stressed during wedding planning either. 
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

I think I definitely add to this. I have two bunches of bananas in the house, a loaf of banana bread, some banana yogurt AND banana-split ice cream. I could eat bananas every day. We grew them in our yard in SA, trufax.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards