New York-Western
Options

Photos in Alleghany County

My fiance and I are having a friend take some e-pics this Saturday but we have no clue where to go! Is there anywhere you ladies no of in Alleghany County? We're in Houghton specifically. Know of anywhere other than Letchworth?

Re: Photos in Alleghany County

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello. I grew up in Allegany County and close by in Olean there is a park called Rock City Park. There are huge bolders and a overlook that is pretty cool. This is the website. http://www.rockcitypark.com/ They do charge $4.50 per person though. Other than that... there isn't a whole lot. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We wound up just sticking around campus (I'm a student at the college) but thank you for the suggestion. I might suggest that as an outing next semester for my friends and I. :)
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Houghton and my sister lives there now (BIL is a chem prof).  So cool to see a Houghton student on here!  I see that your pictures are done now, but thought I'd mention that I remember the Wiscoy Falls to be very scenic.  If you ever want some more pictures done, check this out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards