March 2012 Weddings

Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party!

Hi ladies! Sorry if this posts twice -- I posted it earlier and just realized that it was blank!

So, I've been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster this week (as have many of us, I know!). My MOH was keeping me updated regarding the RSVPs for the bridal shower and bachelorette party, and quite a few people I was SO hoping would be there had dropped out (including the friend I posted about a few days ago). I was feeling really sad that it was looking like such a small turnout, and I tend to take things personally so was especially emotional this week. Tongue Out I know, it's just me being hypersensitive, but you know how it can be. Anyway, I'm still SO excited because I know my friends, my mom, my MOH, and FMIL have done so much to prepare for tomorrow and to shower me with love. I'm feeling very excited and blessed about celebrating with them tomorrow. After the shower, a few friends will linger with me to help tinker with the centerpieces, and then we're headed out to dinner to meet up with work friends. Afterwards, we're going to Howl at the Moon -- a dueling piano bar. I've heard it's a blast and very popular for parties, so I can't wait! We don't "go out" very often, so when we do, I get all worked up over it. Smile

The friend I posted about earlier sent me a message today though. The forecast calls for rain this weekend, so she's cancelled her camping trip and asked if she could still come to the shower (still isn't coming to the bachelorette party). Of course, I told her I'd love her to be here, so I'm happy she's coming. Is it bad that I'm GLAD her camping trip got rained out? Embarassed 

Anyway, to all of you who are celebrating or wrapping up wedding projects this weekend -- have a blast! Smile
"Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
~Mumford and Sons
Anniversary

Re: Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards