Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Re: E pic dress

• edited December 2011

#1 or #3 are my top pics.. I don't know how the sequin would photograph though... with the flash if it didn't mess up the pictures its my top pick

• edited December 2011
    I love the first one but agree with Shan that it might be a little overwhelming for photos. I think the patterned one is cute too but maybe a little too busy. I love the pink one, super stylish and simple but also eyecatching.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I could add the photog uses natural light, so I don't think there would be flash
  • edited December 2011
    I chose #1 because looking at your wedding dress it seemed to fit your personality/style  the best :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I love the third one. I think it would look great and pictures, and really pop!
  • edited December 2011
    I think the third one. Our photographed told us to do solid colors for our e pics, so I think that one would photograph best. They're all amazing!
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted for #3, but I also really like #1. I feel like they're both more timeless designs than 2 and 4. I could see you looking at your e-pics when your 60 and ruing the day you chose 2 or 4. They are lovely, but it's hard to tell if those designs will look dated or not later down the road.

Why #3 ranked a little above #1 is because I think that color photographs particularly beautiful in natural light.
  • ogrady88ogrady88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with most everyone...#3 would just pop in the photos.  I would avoid #1 because I just don't think it would photograph well, unless you were doing a night time photo shoot. 
  • newlyseliskinewlyseliski member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love #2 :)  The pleating is just gorgeous! 

Shabby Apple has some cute dresses that are in a similar style to some of your favorites above!  Then you could keep it if you'd like  :)
  • tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted 3. I do like 1, but think that 3 would photograph better. I also like that it's basic enough that you could style it different ways, but it's still bright and fun.
  • genevieve27genevieve27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of #1 but solely indoors. Like a cute bar or coffeshop setting. I wouldn't worry about flash on it but more the sun outdoors blowing out the contrast so you can't see the sequins. The rest are great for either and I love the print as well especially if you gave it a more rustic vibe. (like pairing it with some cute cowboy boots and a chunky necklace)
    I'm a professional photographer! www.peacockandprairie.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the third one the best! I think it would look so great in photos and is a timeless dress!
  • edited December 2011
    I like #3 for most of the reasons everyone else already said :) Also, the solid color, I think can be dressed up and down a little, too, depending on what you want the pictures to be.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG - I am in love with #4!  Soooooo beautiful.  I want it.  :-)
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    #3!  I love the color and neckline of it.  I like one a lot too but based off the reviews I don't know that it would fit the greatest, depending on your height, how short you'd want it etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards