West Virginia

Capital Building

I was just looking at portfolio pictures on holly bond farrell's web-site. The Capital looks pretty. Who do you contact at the building for information?

Also, what is the name (and contact info if you have it) of the spot across the river where I see all the reception photos at?

Thanks
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Capital Building

• sassifras626sassifras626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know who you contact at the capitol, but across the river is the University of Charleston.
    December 2010 Siggy Challenge Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bluerosegirlbluerosegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you post a link to the pictures at the capitol? I can't find them on her site. Whats the name of the bride? Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, this is Nancy with DreamWeddings.Events@gmail.com. in Charleston WV.  I am a Wedding Planner and my Husband is a Wedding Officiant. We have conducted Weddings at both the Capital and the University of Charleston. We have a relationship with them and can set up Weddings, Receptions, Parties and more. Also we performed the 1st Wedding at the Power Park- How fun was that:) Just drop me an email or call if you need help 866.744.5089
  • edited December 2011
    The person you need to contact at the University of Charleston is Liz. Her number is 304-357-4807. They book pretty quick. I booked my wedding there in Oct or Nov of this year and the only time available was for late September of 2010.

• skb4prezskb4prez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The person to contact about having a ceremony at the Capitol itself is Dennis Stewart in General Services.  His number is (304) 558-4590.
  • beth0526beth0526 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

the Capitol is an amazing setting I'm having my wedding there this July, which i had to book it there last April... but Dennis is pretty hard to work with. He's pretty flighty so you have to keep on top of him, to make sure everything is done!

• Tori_Marie_04Tori_Marie_04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding ceremony at the Capitol next month - I spoke with Dennis.  He seems fine to work with, but hard to get ahold of at times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards