Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding Venues near Covington area!

I am newly engaged, and am on a hunt for a very in-expensive place for a wedding & the reception. We really want the prettiest, cheapest place possible because most of budget money is going to our honeymoon. Preferably at the same location.We really dont want too have it tooo far from covington-mcdonough-conyers-stockbridge-etc. We are wanting 50-75 guests. I kinda want a place that offers more than just the rental space...please any suggestions would be great :) & if it helps at all, im thinking for the entire wedding reception food flowers everything mainly around 2,000-2,500....

Re: Wedding Venues near Covington area!

• Options
    I lived in Covington/ Conyers area and was engaged when I lived there.....I didn't look at any venues in Covington, but in Madison and Conyers.  First Methodist Church in Conyers is BEAUTIFUL!  But , I don't remember what their fee to non members was, but they will e-mail you a packet of info if you call them.  In Conyers, also check the old towne pavillion and Costley Mill park.  I have no idea how much these things cost.  In Madison, the churches and old homes are really nice; very historical.  Cost depends on what you want to rent.  I think the Cultural Center is reasonable- they have different areas to rent out also.  I ended up getting married in Athens, so I don't remember all the costs for these places, but I hope this helps some!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    If you are still looking, check out The Carmichael House in Jackson...beautiful inside & out and inexpensive too!  Also, if you are looking for a photographer, check out Splash Of Life Portraits for awesome photos at a very reasonable price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards