California-Bay Area
Options

Ceremony Musician

Any suggestions for ceremony musician.  We are looking for mostly classical -- but can also do some jazz/pop.  if you know of any musicians that you highly recommend we would appreciate your feedback.  how about the idea of having a singer.. (e.g. ave maria..) and a duo, trio or quartet or harpist would be great. thank you for any feedback you can give us in the bay area and good luck! Judy

Re: Ceremony Musician

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you find anyone?  I am looking too and I don't even know where to begin?  I would like a string quartet that can play some more modern stuff rather than just classical.  Let me know if you have any luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married in late June and we've commissioned the Exeter String Quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour prior to the reception. They are really fabulous and have very reasonable prices for their 2 hour time slot. Christine, their manager and fellow musician is really nice and accommodating. Their repertoire is quite extensive and they had a lot of modern songs I asked about in addition to the usual classical pieces. Give them a call!  http://www.exeterquartet.com/Welcome.html
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards