June 2012 Weddings
Options

Does anyone LOVE their dress even more now?

I loved my dress when I first tried it on and when I went for my fittings. I picked my dress up on Friday and tried it on again and I absolutely LOVE it even more than I did before. Anyone else feel the same??

Re: Does anyone LOVE their dress even more now?

• Options
    yep- i do! i fell in love with it last july.... had second thoughts in decemeber.... had it on again in feb and fell in love all over again, and now everytime i put it on i love it even more!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes and no.
    I love it, but there are some things about it I would change. But, whatever. The only way I can do that is to lose weight, and that's not gonna happen.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Absolutely. Every time. 
  • Options
    Yes! I bought it over a year ago, and didn't try it on until my alterations appointment last month. In between I was second guessing myself, wondering if I really loved it as much as I remembered. After I tried it on with all of the alterations done, with the bustle and everything, I fell in love with it even more. It fits perfect, and I love the way I look in it (which is very uncommon).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love it and then there are other times when I wish I went with a different cut, but in the end, I know it's the perfect dress for me.
  • Options
    I loved my dress when i bought it, hated it later that day and tried to cancel the order, then figured out that if I had some custom alterations made to it I'd like it again. I had a weird dress shopping experience, haha. But now after the alterations were made I absolutely love my dress!
  • Options
    I bought my dress in September. I loved it then.
    Wanted a new one in December because I felt mine didn't have enough bling.
    I wore it all day on Saturday and loved it. I'm glad I didn't change it. It has no beading or sparkles on it; it's simple, timeless, and elegant. I was so happy in it.
  • Options
    Absolutely!! I have only had it on once since all final alterations were completed, but I'm planning on putting it on again this weekend. It's in the spare room at my mom's house, and I'm there at least 3 times a week and not a visit goes by without me going into the room and admiring it for a while.

TBH, I'm a bit sad that I'll only be wearing it for a few hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I LOVE mine.  I don't think I could have chosen one I like more than mine....super happy with my decision.

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've always loved my dress but now being married I love it even more. We got home from our HM last night and I pulled my dress out and almost cried because I wanna wear it again because the day was amazing
  • Options
    I was back and forth. I liked it, but I didn't ZOMG over it... with any of the ones I tried on. I've lost more weight now and getting back to where I was before my accident, and I'm feeling a lot more confident. Had my final fitting last night and not only did I look amazing, I FELT like a bombshell, so that's always a plus :)
  • Options
    I let you know if I love it after my final fitting... hopefully it  fits
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    love it, LOVE!  cant wait to put it again! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I do lovemine, I'm so excited to wear it this weekend and also Ican't wait to see my soon-to-be husband face when he see it Laughing
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love mine. I ordered it sight unseen from a photo last July. It arrived from the UK and when I tried it on I cried with happiness. After the alterations it fits me like a glove and makes me feel amazing. It is unique, pretty and so my style. All for 120.00 including alterations. I can not wait for my FI and the guests to see it. It's my favorite wedding "thing".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • Options
    I loved my dress when I bought it in Dec. Then as fittings happened and each time I put on the dress, I began to second-guess myself and not like it as much as I did originally. But on the day of, I put it on and it fit better than it ever had and the person who helped me into my dress did so with the straps off the shoulder, which looked very romantic and elegant. It made me love the dress again (that and H's face when he saw me) :))
  • Options
    I found mine pretty quick at Kleinfelds - they really know their stuff! It was the fifth dress that I tried on. Because I don't live in NYC, I decided on it that day. I was nervous during the eight months the dress and I were apart that I wouldn't love it as much, but as soon as I tried it on for the first time, I knew it was perfect.

I cry every time I put it on!!
    image Cheering on Xan921 & akcrrr (congrats!) DX with PCOS - 11/2012 **2000mg Metformin ** DH S/A = "ideal" ** HSG - All Clear In There! **Clomid Cycle next CD3**
  • Options
    YES! I loved it when I tried it on, second-guessed myself for months until my first fitting and then fell in love again. I think I love it more everyday now because I keep picturing walking down the aisle in it so I associate good feelings with it. I can't wait to wear it in 11 days :-)
  • Options
    Oh yeah, BIG TIME. Every time I've tried it on I've felt like a million bucks. It's like it was made for me. So perfect. Smile
    I brought it home tonight from the boutique and hung it up in my "girl cave". Just looking at it makes me so excited! I can't wait to have my hair & makeup done and come walking down the aisle in my gown. I can't wait to see the look on my fiance's face when he sees me for the first time, all gussied up. Laughing

Just a few more days to go! Yippee!!!

Future Mz Mis

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omg! If you love it more now before your married wait until after your married and you see it in pictures. I LOVE my dress 10 times more the day of and after then I did when I picked it out and at the fittings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards