Arizona-Phoenix

New here!

Hi everyone!  I do live in AZ, but not the Phoenix area-we're up in Kingman.  I just became engaged a week ago to my boyfriend of 2 years.  We are thinking of a September wedding (maybe reception only). This is not the 1st for either of us. We have 6 kids all together from 19 to 9.  I'm leaning toward a country theme in the park, but am very overwhelmed at the time! My fiance is currently working in CA, coming home every other weekend. I am a full-time student and mom, in my last semester of school, on the same campus as 2 of my daughters! We are SO excited to move forward, but not sure where to begin. Any ideas or suggestions would be extremely helpful.  Thanks

Re: New here!

• Welcome! Try taking a look at the checklist under "My Knot" in the left hand corner. It's been a lot of help to me personally.
  • Welcome, and congratulations!! 

The checklist is a good place to start, and get an idea of different things that need to be done.  It can also be a bit overwhelming to look at, but just remember that you probably won't need to use *everything* in it.  It's just a good guide.  If you go through and check off anything that you know for sure you won't be doing/using, it makes it a bit more managable.  =)

For the most part, just start with what's most important to you, and your budget! 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards