Interracial Weddings
Options

Themes for wedding.

Hi all!

Are you incorporating a theme into your wedding? What is it? And how re you gonna use it?

We are having a destination wedding in AZ. So our theme is a travel theme. We are gonna make a stop motion video about traveling.Our STD,lol, will be a magnet but will relect travel. Our invites will be boarding passes. Our sort cards will most likely be paper planes on a big map thats marked with all the places we've been together. The tables will be named after cities signifiant to our relationship. for ex, mesa,az-where we met. byron center, MI- 1st time hanging out, pittsfield, mass- our 1st kiss. I'm still thinking of things to add on.
" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Themes for wedding.

• Options
    Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing tropical islands.  Our tables will be named after different tropical islands (bora bora etc) and the flowers are all exotic.  That's pretty much all there is to it.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing a Japanese theme to the wedding. The tables will have origami box favors filled with hershey kisses, our cake will have cherry blossoms and the japanese symbol for love, etc.
  • Options
    needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh all of you are so creative...I was thinking 'fairytale' but other than that, I'm drawing a total blank.  I just know that FI is stuck on purple (eggplant) and silver...(I threw lilac in for good measure).  I just want it elegant and classy...even if we cut down our guest list to only 50 people.  Can you guys help me out with that?  April 14, 2012 is my date, my dress will be the mermaid silouette, my flowers are orchids, callas and stargazer lilies..you already have my colors...any ideas?

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my themes is feathers and lace, more like a romantic theme, the colors are all pinks and reds and everything is very soft.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ours is french country with a little marie antoinette.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards