May 2012 Weddings

B-party thank yous?

Do I send my BMs and anyone else who attended the bachelorette party a thank you?

No physical gifts were really given (besides candy underwear for FI and I lol) but they paid for everything, dinner, drinks bowling.

I guess I could thank the BMs for hosting such a fun night, and thank the other girls for coming out and celebrating with me...

thoughts?
imageimage
Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]

Re: B-party thank yous?

• I would thank verbally or go out for coffee with them after the wedding, I dont think a written thank you is required, it might be nice for the person who planned it, but overkill for everyone else.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• I'm just giving them an overall blanket thank you in the cards I give them with their gifts.  I don't think a separate TY note is necesary for the bach party.
    Anniversary
  • I wrote thank you notes to my maid and maitron of honor beause they planned,, hosted the entire thing, and paid for like everything. I did not send thank you notes to the other ladies who attended. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I limped the bachelorette party and bridal showers TYs together because they were on the same day. I think putting them all on one TY is fine.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm just including it with the overall thank you with their gifts at the rd.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_b-party-thank-yous?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:599b8416-0b08-4de5-915f-324076d3d80aPost:b48dffc8-4ff9-4bb4-8fe8-dbaa29f6e615">Re: B-party thank yous?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I limped the bachelorette party and bridal showers TYs together because they were on the same day. I think putting them all on one TY is fine.
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

This is what I did as well!
    One friend did only come to the bparty and not the shower, and I wrote her a thank you. However, she also gave a gift.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I sent everyone a "thank you for coming" card. I just found some super fun/crazy stationarty at TJ Max that fit the theme (dinner + drinks + drag). I thought it was a nice gesture although I doubt its required.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards