Rhode Island

RAVE: Botticelli's

My mother is fuller figured so we decided to go to Botticelli's last night and we were helped by Jan. She is so nice! She was very helpful and the personalized service was great. It is nice to have someone tell you what does and doesn't look good and actually be honest about it.  She isn't pushy, but she helps steer you towards the dress types that would flatter your figure.  I cannot say enough good things.  My mom didn't buy last night (she is still deciding between 2 dresses there) but we will definately be back.
I am so glad that there is a store that I could bring her where she could actually try on the dresses.

Re: RAVE: Botticelli's

• edited December 2011

I tried on dresses a couple of weeks ago and Botticelii's was one of my stops. Tana was so helpful and she definitely de-pressurized the whole ordeal. The customer service is great!

• The first time I tried on a wedding dress was at Botticelli's. Being curvasious, I was nervous and excited about trying to find a dress that would fit me. Jan was a great help, such a nice women.  She found the perfect dress for me, my wedding and my time crunch.  I would absolutely recommend this shop to anyone looking for bridal gowns or dresses for any occassion. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards