Wisconsin

Ari Rosenthal Photography???

Has anyone used or known anyone who has used Ari Rosenthal Photography??? Just wondering how they are to work with and how you liked your images! Thanks!

Re: Ari Rosenthal Photography???

• edited December 2011
    I know several people who used this company and loved their pictures and I am using them for my wedding next year.  I liked that you are not locked into a big contract and get all your pictures on a CD which was all I wanted.  The company has several photographers you can choose from and look at a sample of their pictures online before deciding which one you want to meet with.  We chose Chris D. as our photographer and he seems great to work with.  We also knew someone who used him and said he was very personable and great to.  We did engagement pictures with him and had many good pictures.  We will see what the wedding brings. As far as the contract, you deal with Ari Rosenthal himself and all along he has been great to work with.  Very fast in answering my questions.  Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Good choice.  We loved his work as well. A number of our friends have used his photographers and have been really happy. Some of them did albums which look great and some just did their own. Nice to have the option.

Ari does some really cool cutting edge stuff that we've noticed other shooters starting to emulate which I would say is a pretty nice complement. 

Amanda is one of his really creative shooters too if you find that Ari is unavailable.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear that everyone has had a good experience with him.  We tried to set up a meeting with him and got lost trying to find him and he was EXTREMELY rude and refused to set up another meeting with us.  It was very disappointing and I was completely shocked at his lack of customer service (which was none!).  We said that we were sorry for getting lost but he would not listen and would not reschedule or even email us back. 
  • edited December 2011
    Interesting.  We found Ari's customer service to be exceptional and our friends who used his photographers or him always had great comments.  We also did thorough research on photographers online and offline and you are the only example of someone who wasn't thoroughly pleased.  Perhaps the problem is yours.

Either way, I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. There are alot of great photographers in the area.

All I can say is that we are thoroughly pleased.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards