North Carolina-Outer Banks

So long planning......hello selling!

I'm married now and starting to go through all of my decor and leftover stuff. If there's anything you're looking for or if you're interested in any of this, please let me know and I can send you pics/prices! Also, let me know if you're in the Northern VA area ---meeting up may be easier than having to deal with shipping.
Royal blue steel beverage tub
Bright yellow steel beverage tub
Shells/starfish
Mason jars ---complete with blue and yellow ribbon if you like
2 galvanized pails
1 galvanized planter
1 galvanized tub
1 royal blue umbrella
Royal blue 3 1/2" heels size 7 ----Not worn ----BRAND NEW
15 pairs of flip flops ---mostly Mens size Large
2 tier A line slip

Let me know if you would be interested!

Katie

Re: So long planning......hello selling!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Katie

What color are your flip flops, and how much are you asking per pair?  Our colors are Navy Blue and Yellow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mccann58mccann58 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're all black.  We did a mix of all different colors for the ladies and of course we're all out of those but when we shopped around for mens all we could find were black ones so that's what they got.  I think a lot of our male guests actually just wore their own flip flops to the wedding and that's why we had so many leftover.  Selling for $1 per pair.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, I forgot to mention to everyone that Old Navy had flip flops for $.80 last week.  Don't know if it's still going on.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Katie! 

How many mason jars do you have?  I may also be interested in the flip flops.  Where are they from?  Finally, how much would you want for the royal blue beverage tub and shells/starfish?  I am in the No. VA area.  I live in Leesburg (actually Sterling in a few weeks) and I work in Herndon.

Thanks!
    Kelly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM keb
  • edited December 2011
    I too would be interested in the yellow beverage tub, the shells and starfish :) I live in Richmond so not too far away and I have relatives in Northern VA :)
  • asoho0704asoho0704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you didn't already get rid of your mason jars, i'm interested! How many and how much? PM me please!! :)
  • hldubblehldubble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you still have the umbrella i'd love to see a pic of it! My wedding colors are royal blue and pink it would be a great idea for pics if it raining on the BIG DAY!
    hldubble@gmail.com

Heather
    edited December 2011
    Summerstar - sorry, I sold the shells/starfish and the yellow bev tub.
    Asoho - sent you a PM
    Heather --I'll take a couple of pics and send them your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards