California-Bay Area

Palm events center

Hi! I saw the palm events center today and I LOVED it. As any one been to weddings there or been married there... Any advice or thoughts before I book it....

Re: Palm events center

• The food was good! Cocktail our was odd in the courtyard, however pretty. If you go with that venue, you may want to consider additional seating.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been to a wedding there and will be in a wedding there this spring...it's a gorgeous venue and has the perk of being able to have it indoors our outdoors depending on weather!  
  • My sister got married there and it was great.  The staff was great.  The feeling out there is amazing.  You can get some great photographs too with that long drive way, the barrels and natural scenery.  We brought them like 100+ tea lights and they put them everywhere.  It was beautiful.  I say go for it.  I would have strongly considered doing my wedding there if my sister had not already done it.  We ended up at Purple Orchid and it was perfect for us.  Beautiful location and the new owners were amazing beyond belief.  It really only holds about 120 ish so if you are larger than that I do not recommend it.  I loved that we got the 10 rooms in the inn for the night as well.  So many great choices in Livermore.
    September 2011 March Siggy Challenge
    We had a great Wedding Party
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards