March 2013 Weddings

Running FAR Behind

Our date is 3/10/13. We got engaged 10/3/12. We want a small (20 guests) beach wedding in Florida with a nice dinner at a waterfront restaurant afterwards. I have my photographer booked and I think I have my videographer and venue. I'm not quite SUPER worried about the venue. If it falls through, we can still get married on a public beach and just make a reservation at a waterfront restaurant. BUT I don't have my dress!! :( I've been waiting to try on dresses because my mom lives out of state and I really really want her there. Do I have any hope of finding a dress? What else should I be super concerned about? We have our officiant...I know I need to book the honeymoon fairly soon.

Re: Running FAR Behind

• Are you also open to J Crew and/or Ann Taylor wedding dresses? They have some simple ones that sound like they could work for your FL wedding. 

I also agree that sample dresses are a good route to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found a salon in Florida that has over 1200 dresses, all of them ready to walk out the door. My budget is limited so this looks like the best option. They also carry a LOT of plus size dresses (which is why something like Ann Taylor or J Crew wouldn't work). I'm also looking at Pre-owned wedding dresses- I just need to know what fit I like on my body before I buy. I just needed resassurance that it was still possible :) Thanks ladies. Let me know if you can think of anything else I'm not worried about that I should be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards