Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

New Years Eve

We are getting married on New Years Eve and I need ceremony ideas. Help

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Years Eve

• I know it's not related to your question, but please know that you really need to go above and beyond for a NYE wedding. Guests will expect a very lavish and over-the-top party because NYE is such a huge party holiday. You'll also probably have to have more food because people will get hungry again around 11 or midnight so you might want to think about a round 2 of appetizers. 

That being said, what do you mean by ceremony ideas? Ceremony location? Time? Vows? 
  • Why would the ceremony be any different than a normal one?

Ditto about having a lavish party. If I'm giving up my plans for your wedding, it better be awesome. 
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    I agree.  NYE is one of my favorite days of the year so while I'd love to see a loved one get married, I better have an amazing time since I'm skipping the evening from spending it the way I normally would.
  • Umm.....your wedding ticker says your wedding is in 5 months. What gives?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Depending on your ceremony location will determine a lot. Can you share with us the type of venue the ceremony will be at like will it at a church or a the reception venue? Indoors, outdoors? Evening vs. afternoon?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards