Registry and Gift Forum

Love of Target, Hatred of their Club Wed Registry Online

I am so frustrated right now. I registered at 2 stores Bed Bath & Beyond and Target. I am so impressed with the service I get at Bed Bath & Beyond and the ease in which I can navigate my registry on their website. Target is a whole other story. I love their products just as I love Bed Bath & Beyond Products, but the service at Target is poor and their website is ALWAYS giving me problems. Now when I go onto the Target website and click view my registry some error link comes up. My shower is next week and I wanted to check my registry and see what items I wanted to take off and put any last minute items on I wanted to add. Now I may just print my list out at the store and delete the Target registry and add the items from it onto my Bed Bath and Beyond Registry. Is anyone else having these problems with Target?????
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Love of Target, Hatred of their Club Wed Registry Online

• I've been having difficulties with Target's website as well.  I try to look at my registry, just to make sure it's working and it doesn't show me my items half of the time...it's odd...but other than that we haven't had any problems.
  • I didn't have any problems at Target either, but I've heard of TONS of them.

If you're having troubles, just shut the registry down and switch to a different store.  That's my recommendation.  Not worth the headache!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards