Maryland-Baltimore

looking for catering companies

Hello ladies,

Im looking for cheap but good catering companies....near Montgomery county area.

Any suggestions.???

Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: looking for catering companies

• Depending on what you are considering as cheap, Stone Soup Catering is AWESOME!! We just got married this past Saturday and they were great- delicious food, great service, willing to work with your preferences/budget. Let me know if you want more specific information.

• I have met with Selina of sweetsenstationsllc.com and I am definately booking them for my wedding.  Prices are absolutely amazing and they are very professional.  She even came to my house for our tasting and the food was really good.  They offer so many services... as close to a one stop shop as i've ever seen.  I am a wedding coordinator and i was really impressed with her services.

• We are using Sweet Sensations LLC too! I was weary because they are so new, but the food was delicious and Selina and Dina were super nice!!!
  • www.sweetsensationsllc.com

We are also getting uplighting from them as well
  • We went to a tasting with K and S catering a few weeks ago.  FI wants to look at some others as well, but I think that's who we'll end up with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards