Maryland-Baltimore

Silver Swan Ladies....

Are you going to the Cocktail Party next Friday 10/29 ?
Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Silver Swan Ladies....

• edited December 2011
    I didn't know about this.  What is it (other than obviously a cocktail party)?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know either until I emailed about my 2nd deposit.. So they must have not told anyone.

Here is what the email said-

Amelia and I would like to invite you to our Cocktail Party that we are hosting on Friday, October 29th from 6pm – 8pm. 
    The Chef will be preparing some items from his new 2011 menu for you to try.  This is not your formal tasting, but an opportunity to try different things to see if you may want to add or change your menu.  We’ll have some signature cocktails as well as some linen samples to look at.  There will be other Brides here, so you may have the chance to swap some ideas.

Let us know if you can make it.  The invitation includes the 2 of you, of course, and any parents that might like to attend.

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, that sounds fun.  Unfortunately, I have to work that evening, or I would inquire about it to.  The only time FI and I have seen the place was when we first visited and they were in the middle of renovations.  We're going to schedule a time to visit after the holidays so we can see what they've done with the place.

If you do go, let me know how it is!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will!

FI has to work, if they would have told me more then a week before hand I'm sure he could have gotten off early.

My mom and in-laws are going to check it out. Since we won't have our tasting till Jan-Feb 2011.

But I will make sure to let you know how it went.
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Odd - I wonder why they didn't advertise anything about it?  I'm going to check with my WP to see if she's heard anything about it.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no clue!! That is crazy 3 of us and they didn't tell us.. I feel like if I didn't email them I wouldn't have known.

I think I am going to say something to Taylor when I go next Friday.

And I will keep you ladies updated!
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding planner call Taylor, so I'm now part of the "in" crowd.  It seems they didn't do a formalized invitation, although how difficult would it be to look at all the couples you have scheduled for weddings, and email them something?!

My planner told them that she had "heard" about the event, and wanted to know if it was open to her bride, and Taylor said, "sure, all brides are welcome"!

I guess I may see some of you there next Friday!! 
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know.. Would have taken 2 sec to send out a group email. 

I will be there!! FI has to work so I am dragging my in-laws and mom along.  

Look forward to meeting you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards