Least favorite??
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~DWTS~

• edited December 2011

Ohh Jake was getting a little close! I wonder what Vienna is thinking... haha

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'm rooting for Pam!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok never watched it before...just turned it on now...FI and I are taking ballroom dancing lessons and the instructor told us to watch...I'm a virgin!!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh I LOVE Nicole & Derek!!!

They were awesome!!!

Jake was good too!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

TEAM BUZZ!

He reminds me of a cute grandpa :)  And Nicole is soo amazingly talented.  Pam is dancing right now, she looks like Marilyn Monroe!!

• edited December 2011
    Ok so we just watched the Pussycat girl...and they said that was the highest score of the season...so I'm figuring I should not waste time watching any longer 'cause it's all downhill from here, right? 
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    LOL I thought Nicole & Derek were awesome!

Buzz awwww poor thing!

Pamela...ehhhh but she did look like Marilyn!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Ok Ochocinco is total tool...but I still laughed at how excited he got when his chick gave him a kiss. 

EDIT: OMG IS HE CRYING?!?!?!
    edited December 2011
    Kate Gosselin, ohhhh Kate Gosselin.

She'll probably last a few weeks.. even if it's just for ratings!  But what a trainwreck.
  • kls114kls114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dwts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:66f45ba7-a27e-44ce-835d-1db534d619bdPost:df99562a-f196-406a-997b-5f665e0a0611">Re: ~DWTS~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate Gosselin, ohhhh Kate Gosselin. She'll probably last a few weeks.. even if it's just for ratings!  But what a trainwreck.
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

LOL Seriously though!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dwts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:66f45ba7-a27e-44ce-835d-1db534d619bdPost:df99562a-f196-406a-997b-5f665e0a0611">Re: ~DWTS~</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kate Gosselin, ohhhh Kate Gosselin. She'll probably last a few weeks.. even if it's just for ratings!  But what a trainwreck.
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

<div>well said!  DH was in the room last night when she was on.  nasty as it is, he goes "oh no wonder she's divorced!"  poor thing :(</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dwts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:66f45ba7-a27e-44ce-835d-1db534d619bdPost:6e2266dc-abf4-46fa-bf03-aead491cbc5f">Re: ~DWTS~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~DWTS~ : well said!  DH was in the room last night when she was on.  nasty as it is, he goes "oh no wonder she's divorced!"  poor thing :(
    Posted by starrbuk13[/QUOTE]

OUCH!  Lol!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards