Destination Weddings Discussions

Destination Wedding Dress

In think i found my wedding dress but i am very leery on ordering it  online. Tell me what you think and any experiences you had..

http://www.weddingdresscity.com/discount-wedding-dress/Raylia-bridal-wedding-dress-W8742LZ/2516
Anniversary

Re: Destination Wedding Dress

• It's a beautiful dress.  I have no experience in this department but would suggest doing a lot of research.  I'm sure you can find reviews from other brides who have used that site.  If you decide not to go in that direction, Casa Blanca makes similar dresses.
  • Personally I would not take that risk.  They have a spelling mistake IN the post:

and offered at an amazingly affordable price.
    *Free shipping! *High quanlity *100% Satisfaction Guarantee! *Color and Size can be customized by your requirements "

Also, their copyright is three years old. 

Here is one review on it:

http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/anyone-used-wedding-dress-city-or-shop-for-lover/f4a276ab3329a006.html
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • it is a very pretty dress! i was going to buy a dress online too and i posted on here and asked everyone's opinion and i got scared away. i did ending up finding a dress at david's last week...on sale for $250...and it will be perfect for my destination wedding in jamaica! based on what the previous post said about the misspelling, etc. i would probably not do it.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • thank you.. i kept getting bad vibes about it. i love the dress. i wonder how much it might cost to get a dressmaker to make something close to it without the beading??? i have 6 months to find my dress and its driving me crasy. i looked at David's Bridal but i didnt like the service since i wasnt buying my dress yet just looking....
    Anniversary
  • I would be leary too. It is a beautiful dress. The other company mentioned in the review, BestBridalPrices.com I did use for my girl's accessories, and they were the real thing. It took a little longer than expected, but the items had the manufacturer labels on them. I don't know how they are for dresses, but at least you know you are dealing with someone here in the states.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards