New Jersey
Options

Sean Patrick Photography

I recently saw them at a bridal show and loved their work but am nervous to even call for a pricing because they seem epensive. Has anyone used them? If so, how much did you pay and did you like them?

Re: Sean Patrick Photography

• Options
    73jewels73jewels member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I did not use them but contacted them for a quote.  He was not available on my day but had already sent me pricing.  If you want me to email you his pricing, PM me your email address and I will be glad to forward it to you!
  • Options
    We talked price with him and he seemed reasonable (by my definition).  A "basic" package was in the $3k range I think.  I think he was a good guy, but as we looked around and saw more, I came to feel that his artistic style wasn't right for us.
  • Options
    We're using him!!! I love Sean, our E-session was so fun and I can't wait for him to shoot our wedding. Our DJ described him as a "rock star" and I'd say that's accurate.

We booked him in 2010, so pricing may have changed but it was $2500 for an e-session, and 10 hours of unlimited shooting day of, plus $2500 credit towards products; his albums are very expensive so the credit off-sets it. Its an extra $500 for a second shooter; so at the time of the wedding I'll have paid $3000 and afterwards more $$ if we go for an album.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Does the $3000 include any pictures for you to have or thats only fee for shooting the wedding?
  • Options
    73jewels I sent a PM with my e-mail address to you, just wanna make sure you got it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards