Colorado-Denver

Knottie Get Together

I saw some photos from recent knottie get togethers in other cities.  I've already got a group of 5 friends who I meet with to talk about our upcoming summer weddings, but wouldn't mind having a similar event here in Denver with more brides.  Has there been a get together here lately?  And if not, how do we go about planning one?

Re: Knottie Get Together

• we did do one a couple of summers ago

i'd love to put one together for a weekend if anyone wants to. it's not that hard as long as people are willing to come

the only problem is people post so infrequently on this board there aren't really "regulars" like on the club boards

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'd be down! I actually eloped in Dec but we are planning a reception for June 1st and I could definitely use some help/ideas!
  • Well, maybe if we plan far enough in advance and spam all the other Denver message boards we could get a pretty good showing.  What kinds of activities do people usually do at knottie get-togethers? Maybe in March we could do a brunch and decor sharing event, where we showcase what we're using to decorate and see if we can share resources to bring down costs?  I also wouldn't mind planning a post-wedding season "Bride Crawl," where we all put on our used wedding dresses and walk around to bars.
  • I would love to get together with the knotties for some inspiration! 
  • I would love to get together with other knotties! I need some ideas and get some juices flowing and give some great advice for others! I'm In!Cool
    Loving every planning moment!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_knottie-get-together?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:b9a69e1a-a8db-456a-9896-9346defcd12dPost:e03a6305-54ff-45d5-8284-7652494ce934">Re: Knottie Get Together</a>:
    [QUOTE]we did do one a couple of summers ago i'd love to put one together for a weekend if anyone wants to. it's not that hard as long as people are willing to come the only problem is <strong>people post so infrequently on this board there aren't really "regulars" like on the club boards</strong>
    Posted by sakana1840[/QUOTE]

Very true. I post on the NEY but their get togethers are all on the East coast. :( I would love to have one in Denver!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Alright, here's an event I'm putting together for brides all over Denver.  Message me if you plan to attend.  I'm posting it here, as well as under other topics, on wedding wire, and on craigslist.  Hope to see you there!

Brides Gone Wild
    Ace Eat Serve.  501 East 17th Ave
    Saturday, March 23
    8:30pm – Midnight

Ace Eat Serve features delicious Asian fuision cuisine, affordable drinks, bumpin’ music, and ping pong tables. .  Please RSVP via email if you plan to join us so I can reserve space.   So we know you’re with our group, please wear white and a crazy accessory such as a feather boa, lace stockings, fairy wings, a mask, tutu… you get the picture.   Let’s pack this place with Brides Gone Wild!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards