October 2012 Weddings
Options

Oct 13, 2012 - Camo and (need color)

We picked out our day...and were looking at an out door venue. Were from North Central Pennsylvania and I can say Im a bit worried since we had a very wet October this year. But, we really like this victorian house that has a large garden area with a tent and pressed patio with a fire place. So heres to hoping for good weather 2 years from now :)

He is a hunter and said he wants the camo vest and tie. I'm struggling a bit for the other color(s).

Suggestions? I know I dont want greens becuase so many people have done green and will be doing green with camo right before us.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oct 13, 2012 - Camo and (need color)

• Options

Why not camo and pink?  Pink and green are a cute color combo... Google images pink and camo wedding... some cute ideas.  I think it makes a good balance.

Please don't let my FI know you are allowing camo!  He's already found a camo wedding dress.  I promised some kind of camo (probably a grooms cake at the RD), but nixed the camo wedding haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Oh I just saw camo and orange... that would be cute, esp if it's Oct and fall!
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    I went and looked at the camo vest at the bridal store...and I think I'm going to do little black dresses with hunter green cardigans for the girls and then really use my flowers and decorations to bright up everything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds GREAT!  Good luck! 
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards