Ohio-Northeast
Options

Youngstown Area Venues and Caterers

My fiance and I are looking for a place to hold our reception in the Youngstown/Boardman area.  We have several appointments next week, but most provide their own cartering.  We would also like to look into the option of renting a hall and bringing in our own caterer.  However, I'm having a difficult time finding venues that do this.  So far I've found The B & O Station and the Rossi Auditorium, both of which we are considering.  Are there any other venues that do this in the area and can anyone recomend some caters?

Re: Youngstown Area Venues and Caterers

• Options
    mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Maybe Quality Inn Conference CenterCaterer:  Must be from preferred list, Buyout required (for Bring Your Own), A $1.00 service charge per person will be applied to all functions or events not using our Preferred Caterers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married at mill creek, with the reception in the auditorium. definitely keep that on your list! they book 2 years in advance, and dates book up quickly enough. our caterer is the fifth season. everyone raves about their food, and their contract is very simple and inclusive, without all the extra charges and crap that a lot of caterers try to pull - no corking fee, wait staff fee, etc. they rent all their linens and dinnerware from one place in town and you go pick out what you want. i was very impressed by their "what you see is what you pay" deal, with no hidden charges or fees. now granted, i have not had my reception yet, but i asked them about 9 million questions and was very happy :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Try Marino's Italian Cafe! They have catered a lot of weddings- their chef, John Marino is AMAZING! They catered my engagement party last month and I am still getting compliments about the food.  They are on Mahoning Ave in Austintown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards