Texas

Lubbock Hair and makeup

Does anyone know who a really good makeup artist and hairstylist in Lubbock? 

I've never really been anywhere for my hair so I don't know...and I really don't know much about makeup, I know that I don't want too much makeup
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lubbock Hair and makeup

• giese79giese79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey. I was just wondering if you found anyone. I'm in the same boat.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey guys! I haven't picked anyone officially yet, but my mother took me to Ulta (off 82nd in the new shopping center over there) the other day and I didn't know that they had a salon and whatnot in there. They're really nice, really fun people. Good prices, too. They talked to me alot about my upcoming wedding and offered their services all the time!

Good luck! :)
    Kaitlin C. Gandy (Walls)
  • edited December 2011
    I chose Aalon salon, it's right down the street from our church and they are really good...I don't know yet if they will do good on my makeup but I'm hoping they will. I get married at 1 so I don't have enough time to go anywhere else for each one seperately. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning to use Carrie Timmons at sophisticuts for hair but makeup - mmmm, not sure! I heard that if you register at dillards you get mac or bobbie brown makeup for free for bridals AND day of....
  • edited December 2011
    in regards to makeup..you should try motives cosmetics...this is a professional line of makeup used my the movie stars such as j.lo and the kardashians.
    go to www.thehottestcosmetics.com
    there is a consultant named tina snow who does awesome makeovers! she also customizes cosmetics. we used her at my friends wedding.  her email is www.tinamariesnow@yahoo.com
    goodluck! you wont be disappointed.
  • Lindsey's Medical Day Spa
    806-687-5757
    Make-up
        Bridal  $50
        Lashes $14
    Hair
        Updo's $40
        Styling $35
    Etc.

I haven't used them, but they're the only people I've found in Lubbock so far that's willing to go on location and I'd really rather do everything in one spot. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards