California-Orange County
Options

Muckenthaler

HI I was wondering if anyone is having a summer wedding at the Muckenthaler Mansion in Fullerton and if they can give me a ballpark of how much reception is costing for  over 100 guests . Thank you.

Re: Muckenthaler

• Options
    Hey there! We didn't select the Muckanthaler, but I did meet with one of their wedding coordinators. I'm not sure what day/time you're thinking, but our pricing is for a Saturday evening ceremony and reception in "prime season"... There ia a site rental fee of $3500, $750 for the ceremony, a refundable damage fee of $750, and an additional security guard fee that for some reason I don't have. There are then two packages, one of them being $68.95 per person, and the other being $98.95 per person. Unfortunately I don't have the information any more on what those different prices included, as our walkthrough was a number of months ago. If you call them, they can email you their package information. Don't forget that there is usually a 20% service charge and a 7.75% sales tax on top of everything.

I hope this helps!

Amanda
  • Options
    I have nothing to add about the site itself, but sales tax is 8% now. Its not a huge change, but when you are adding it onto that amount of money it makes a big difference.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards