Connecticut

PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?

Working on the registry again this weekend....

Let's see them!!

Any specific brands???

~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?

• edited December 2011
    my kitchenaid mixer :)
    cant pip today for some reason. looks like this

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    My coffee maker!!!  We got a stainless steel carafe b/c my DH has a tendency to break things.

Cuisinart DGB-900BC Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal Coffeemaker

• edited December 2011
    No pip but crock pot, waffle iron, caphalon pots n pans and oxo good grip kitchen tools (spoons, graters, stuff like that).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NEPRESSO ESPRESSO MAKER.  Easy, non messy espresso...and it's delicious. (for when his family comes over...we are pretty much on the sh*t list because we don't already own an espresso maker).

MULTIPOT

FOOD PROCESSOR

AND THE CROCKPOT
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My kitchen aid mixer in Gloss Cinnamon which of course no one bought so I'm eventually going to buy it myself with a 20% coupon at BBB:

We also loved a lot of our stuff from Crate & Barrel:

Our dishes:

Parker Bowls:

Fruit Tier Basket:

• edited December 2011
    Cuisinart cookware! I'm still using my pots and pans from college, and they're ok but they're not very high quality and over the years have gotten a lot of stains and the rivets are starting to come loose.

Food processor!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_pip-registry-favorite-kitchen-products?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:07007211-fc4b-4022-9e5c-d229a5d699eePost:a0fe4a89-ecf5-45eb-84c7-30205d277ab1">Re: PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My kitchen aid mixer in Gloss Cinnamon which of course no one bought so I'm eventually going to buy it myself with a 20% coupon at BBB: We also loved a lot of our stuff from Crate & Barrel: Our dishes: Parker Bowls: Fruit Tier Basket:
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

<div>I got the same exact mixer and it is awesome!! My other favor that we got is not kitchen related. I <3 the Dyson. </div>
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I registered for a mixer b/c I bake alot.  Nobody bought it, so DH did for my christmas gift with the 20% from the registry (but shhh! I dont know haha)

I love my Noritake Graphite plates, cups, platters, bowls, and mixing bowls
    my stainless steel coffee pot & tea kettle, and microwave
    Simply Calphalon nonstick pots and pans
  • edited December 2011

I already had a Kitchen Aid mixer, or that would have been at the top of my list because I LOVE IT!!!

Our dishes from Crate & Barrel

Cuisinart Griddler

And my fav that I didn't get (still holding out for a birthday or christmas gift)

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_pip-registry-favorite-kitchen-products?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:07007211-fc4b-4022-9e5c-d229a5d699eePost:8805c729-dacd-4557-a1b5-885d9ef6ffe8">Re: PIP Registry: Favorite Kitchen Products?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I registered for a mixer b/c I bake alot. </strong> Nobody bought it, so DH did for my christmas gift with the 20% from the registry (but shhh! I dont know haha) I love my Noritake Graphite plates, cups, platters, bowls, and mixing bowls my stainless steel coffee pot & tea kettle, and microwave Simply Calphalon nonstick pots and pans
    Posted by lynde129[/QUOTE]

<div>I bake a lot too and it's very well known in my family and I'm surprised I still didn't get it. So we're going to the same thing and just use a 20% off coupon and get it ourselves. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    Mini Keurig (makes one cup at a time- we don't drink coffee but it's nice to have when people do come over, and we like tea and hot chocolate).

Kitchen Aid Mixer in black- CANNOTTT waaaaait to have a nice mixer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards