California-Los Angeles

QOTD

How often do you and your DH/FI have a date night?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    Lately, it's been about every other week, but we hate the high cost of eating out so our date nights aren't that romantic.  It's been more about getting out of the house and leaving the fur kids at home alone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When he's not on deadlines for work and I'm not swamped with school we have date night once a week.  Lately he's been super busy with work so date night is few and far between (although I can't complain, we did just come back from a two week vacation).
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have date nights about once a week...now sex nights...that's a diff story! lol
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha that's funny Vans!!!!Tongue out

Oh I say @ least once a week it all depends on my work...I'm suppose to leave everyday @ 4pm BUT it always manages to happen on Friday nights where I get stuck in traffic or just something and I get home too late and tired and I ask to reschedule...I try not though!
  • edited December 2011
    We don't really have them. Our work schedules make it difficult. Also the fact that we just moved in together and are now saving up for a wedding, we don't really see the point in spending extra money.  We do spend time together and have outings, but there isn't a designated "date.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

at least once a week when he works fridays & at least twice when he has that friday off.... But I try to cook like tri tip or something fancy and candle lite the place every other week or he'll surprise me... and lately we've been going to this country club every friday... its nice & fun and free! ;)

they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We try for once a week, usually on Fridays, but sometimes date ends up being beer, pizza and a rented movie.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards