Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

**Ooodsie**

I haven't been to the Core Creek Dog Park -- I didn't even know one existed. Kayla used to go to the dog park in No Libs all the time, then another dog attacked her and she didn't do well there after that. :(

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket

Re: **Ooodsie**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, poor Kayla.. I am scared to take Oscar back to the dog park after last night honestly.   For two reasons, the first being I hate that the other dog had his jaw around Oscars neck.. he could have gotten seriously hurt.  and the second obviously being that mans horrible reaction to the whole situation, holding oscar up, throwing him down at me, etc.  My heart was pounding.  

I told my friend who goes with her dog everyday after work they should start coming over to our back yard and we'll make our own dog park :)
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was traumatized when Kayla was attacked. I still remember how much I was shaking and I cried when I got home. After that she and I ran more, and now she treats my parents' house like a big indoor dog park with their dogs (and my brother's dog when he comes to visit).

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards