Arkansas

items for sale

i know this is not the sale board but thought I might give you ladies a heads up on the items i am offering so you can avoid shipping!! 

*15 Rectangular Fuchsia Pink 60in x 126in table cloths 10.00 each  all in great shape no stains etc. * Isle runner covered in white, fuchsia and fushia see-through petals (absolutely beautiful) 45.00 (cost over 100.00 to make)  *64- 34 left white folding chair covers 2.00 each no stains etc*95 lime green chair sashes – great color 2.00 each* Large moss covered “ L + H” - 2 of each, will sell separately  22.00 each for L & H                                      12.00 for “+”  each was custom made and cut *$70.00 I only have 7 left- they have to go I need the room $15.00 each fuchsia light shades- I handmade each of these, each is made up of hundreds  Of handmade flowers and lined in fuchsia on the inside they are really big so LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY –I am in AR, BUT we may be able to work something out if you are in TX, LA, TN*16inch white wire bird cage – used as card holder $10.00 + lots more to post soon, if you see anything I custom made that you would like me to do for your wedding please email me at izziesanders@yahoo.com I will do  a custom order for you!

Re: items for sale

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_items-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:76Discussion:4f37092a-dcb8-415b-b4a9-8e5ec8a906bfPost:101b178a-bbbf-492d-8d16-10fa93a2e866">items for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]i know this is not the sale board but thought I might give you ladies a heads up on the items i am offering so you can avoid shipping!!          *15 Rectangular Fuchsia Pink 60in x 126in table cloths 10.00 each   all in great shape no stains etc. * Isle runner covered in white, fuchsia and fushia see-through petals (absolutely beautiful) 45.00 (cost over 100.00 to make)   *64- 34 left white folding chair covers 2.00 each no stains etc *95 lime green chair sashes – great color 2.00 each * Large moss covered “ L + H” - 2 of each, will sell separately   22.00 each for L & H                                       12.00 for “+”   each was custom made and cut *$70.00 I only have 7 left- they have to go I need the room $15.00 each fuchsia light shades- I handmade each of these, each is made up of hundreds   Of handmade flowers and lined in fuchsia on the inside they are really big so LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY –I am in AR, BUT we may be able to work something out if you are in TX, LA, TN *16inch white wire bird cage – used as card holder $10.00   + lots more to post soon, if you see anything I custom made that you would like me to do for your wedding please email me at izziesanders@yahoo.com I will do   a custom order for you!
    Posted by izzie8[/QUOTE]

anything left from ur sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards