New York-Western

Bands

We're exploring musical entertainment for our reception. Does anyone have any recommondations for a cover bands in Buffalo?

Re: Bands

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hit n' Run, Route 66 are good classic rock bands. My mom said summer boys are good as well, not sure what they cover though.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    There is an amazing cover band that travels up to Buffalo quite frequently to do some gigs. If you wanted to check them out sometime they do a lot of gigs out in the bars. They learn songs upon request for special occasions like weddings as well. They play a wide variety of music and their female vocalists are amazing! They also have males that sing a bit too. You may have heard of them since they play out every weekend, but they are called Allergic Reaction. Most of their gigs are in the Jamestown area. the POC would be David Lukacz. You should look into them. their website is www.allergicreactionband.net or you could look Dave up on facebook and tell him Crystal Fulp recommended their band! They have videos as well just to sample what they are like. Highly recommended!
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a band called Brimstone that used to do a ton of weddings and bars in the area, and stopped for a few years.  They recently got back together and are doing gigs again.  They do a lot of classic rock or pop covers, and I think can learn songs if needed. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone...very helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards