Illinois-Chicago

Military bride-to-be with a very tight budget looking for donations!

Hi ladies, 

My fiance is in the Marine Corps and we are hoping to get married next Summer but we have an extremely tight budget.
I know we are planning kind of early but with such little money to spend on the wedding, we figured we'd start soon.

So if you have anything left over form your upcoming or recent wedding like vases, decorations, linens, that kind of stuff that you want to donate please let me know. We live in Chicago but will celebrate our wedding in the Naperville area. We are in dire need of help...  

We were high school sweethearts and I have dreamt about being his wife from the day I met him. I just want to make this a reality and have an unforgettable wedding. 

You can e-mail me at alejandra.jaso@gmail.com.

Also, if you have any suggestions on how I can make my wedding happen with our tiny budget, please let me know. I REALLY appreciate it! THANK YOU! 

Re: Military bride-to-be with a very tight budget looking for donations!

• I posted this on your budget post, but here it is again:

Also, I just came across this on groupon today. There is a site called brides across america & I think they help military brides get free wedding dresses, etc. Don't know if its legit, but if its on groupon I would think it kind of has to be. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards