Military Brides

Tumbleweed Tuesday?

How is everyone today? Any good news? Rants? Raves?

Divine: Everything ready for the big day?

CAB: How are things going with getting a new home?

Re: Tumbleweed Tuesday?

• I normally just lurk but I'll play. Today has been great, FI is finally home from deployment and I am leaving to see him tomorrow! I'm pretty sure sleep is not happening tonight
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Tumbleweed Tuesday?:[QUOTE]I normally just lurk but I'll play. Today has been great, FI is finally home from deployment and I am leaving to see him tomorrow! I'm pretty sure sleep is not happening tonight Posted by cnhelbert[/QUOTE]
    Play more! We need this board to be more active!

Zelda, we're still waiting on our pre approval. I turned in the last pieces of documents today, actually!

I've been soooooo sick the last 4 days. It's been so awful. Blah.
  • umm...I am having a pretty good week/month/whateverrrr.

Paid off a good portion of CC debt this week, making us offically free from CC debt! Wooooo!! 

I learned H's car has a tire pressure sensor... and then learned how to fill air in in said tires. I have filled air in tires before, but never using one of those machines at the gas station..I felt so accomplished....lololololololol it is the little things right?  

Photobucket
  • cnhelbert: That's great news! :) I wouldn't have been able to sleep either XD

CAB: EEEEKKK!!! Finger's crossed! :D About how long does the process take? and omg, I totally feel you on being sick...I've been on the same meds for a whole week and still no sign of improvement. They warned me about things like this in San Antonio, apparently this is the WORST place for allergy sufferers.

Amanda: WOOHOO! :) I just paid mine off a couple of months ago, it's such a liberating feeling :D

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_tumbleweed-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:b11fec83-aab7-4505-b961-221268542618Post:8d63c5d6-eae3-4ce5-99fe-684e627dc4f4">Re: Tumbleweed Tuesday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]cnhelbert: That's great news! :) I wouldn't have been able to sleep either XD CAB: EEEEKKK!!! Finger's crossed! :D About how long does the process take? and omg, I totally feel you on being sick...I've been on the same meds for a whole week and still no sign of improvement. They warned me about things like this in San Antonio, apparently this is the WORST place for allergy sufferers. Amanda: WOOHOO! :) I just paid mine off a couple of months ago, it's such a liberating feeling :D
    Posted by Zeldakins[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Well, from my understanding, the pre approval should take no more than a week. SHOULD, but who knows :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Then, once we figure out the money situation, we can start looking. Who knows how long that will take! LOL! I don't think we'll be out by the end of the year realistically, but I don't care, I'm just happy we're finally doing something for ourselves :)

</div>
  • ZeldakinsZeldakins member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012

I wanted to start looking for places to rent out, like a smaller house or maybe a condo that I could lease....but idk if it's a good idea just yet. This apartment's really cheap and in an ideal location to my work, just not what I'd like in terms of space and ammenities. I don't even know where to begin to look for new places for rent. Can you use a regular realtor for things like renting or leasing?

EDIT: (since my computer jumped the gun and posted before I was done with my thought)

I agree, the best part is that you have a goal and something to look forward to now. :) AAANNNDD it'll be in the near future and something that you can call your own.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards