March 2013 Weddings
Options

Can't wait...

Until it's past March 9,2012 so I can stop saying "No, not THIS March. Relax lol". Everyone freaks out when they think I'm getting married in a week lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Can't wait...

• Options
    haha so true i have to say march 13th of next year.
  • Options
    same here they dont even give me a chance to say of next year lol. I wish it was this year though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha I totally agree. I just started a new job so my wedding date is typically an answer to one of their many questions :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_cant-wait?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:8661d041-1b1c-49a5-b52c-214adb81c336Post:0c7ac12b-443e-42d0-a63b-5a0473d54531">Can't wait...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Until it's past March 9,2012 so I can stop saying "No, not THIS March. Relax lol". Everyone freaks out when they think I'm getting married in a week lol
    Posted by precioussingo[/QUOTE]

I was getting the same reaction! I was like what part of 2013 did you not hear?? lol I still get it occassionally because it's still March.
  • Options

You ladies make me LOL!  I can't agree more!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Same here ..... I was at a bridal event on Feb 26th, and telling vendors I'm getting married on March 23rd, they all got the deer in headlights look lol! 
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I get the same responds...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards