October 2012 Weddings

crunch time

I feel like its crunch time to find an officiant since we'll have to go through counseling! I had asked my cousin and he called last night and turned me down. Not that he doesn't WANT to but he's never married anyone and he said he just isn't ready. He still wants to talk to us but he just isn't ready to perform. So back to the drawing board..that leaves 2 options. One of which had asked that I get him my number so we could talk about it and I've not heard from him and the other I'm not sure exactly what Church he is at now to try to find him...oh boy am I getting nervous!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: crunch time

• I would head over to weddingwire.com and check out their vendor section for officiants. That it where I found mine as well as a bunch of other vendors.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Thanks anyway...just a frustrated vent...my requirement for an officiant is that they have to have known my Dad...so it just leaves me limited to certain people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards