February 2012 Weddings
Options

New Siggy Challenge

Okay so it looks like I may have been chosen to be the new siggy moderator for the month of April which is awesome!  The challenge for this month will be......(DRUM ROLL).......FLOWERS!  A lot of us at this time have either dealt with the florist, will be or is in the process.  Go ahead and post up your inspirational centerpiece and bridal bouquet!  Lets share and awe at what we are aspiring to have for our upcoming FEBRUARY WEDDING!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Sonia, your photo didn't show up.

I'll have to do some searching.. i don't really have any bouquet inspirations. i have no dealt with a florist- as my *plan* is to DIY :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You can also show your dyi inspration!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you may want to resize your photo. it's pretty big!

Here's mine!
  • Options
    Oooh and i love your bridal bouquet!!
  • Options
    I'll post mine when i get home tonight, as it's saved on my home compy. Yay I <3 bouquets :)
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    We are not set on our colors, but I am almost positive I want orchids! I will be making my own bouquet so maybe we should decide soon so I can do some trial and error haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    Here's mine! :)

P.S Sorry I have been MIA, I had finals last week and I was buried in books. Now I'm off for a month and back in full planning gear. 
  • Options
    I love that purple seems to be a reoccuring color!! I LOVE purple!
  • Options
    We are doing blue hydrangeas with white roses and white mini callas in my bouquet, with some feathers thrown in. My BMs will have champagne clutches and white rose wrist corsages. Here's some of my inspiration for my other floral

~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    In case you need to resize your HTML image in your siggy, here's a helpful link: http://www.pageresource.com/html/image4.htm
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    Sonia, I LOVE the white rose bouquet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ps sorry about the large pic...needs to get resized as soon as I get to a computer...at the moment working from th ipad
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    love everyones flowers!!! Jennifer i LOVE that design!!! Everytime i see someone with something similar my heart melts!!

What are those white flowers called?
  • Options
    Oooh FutureMrs, I love those Callas and feathers!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    Thanks! Im doing a jeweltone/ funky peacock kind of feel. I want feathers in everything !!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KLReese,

I totally I agree with you on the color purple....its my main wedding color also!  I am going for a dark plum purple look!  Can wait to see the final product!!!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    the white flowers are stephanotis
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards