Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Locations for Bridals

I feel like I see people taking their bridals downtown or at a plantation. Anyone know of any locations that might be a little more unique?

Re: Locations for Bridals

• Options
    emilyerdhemilyerdh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Don't know of any unique places though..
  • Options
    JessicaLyn123JessicaLyn123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking into that as well, and I don't want to take mine outside. I was looking at either the Old Governor's Mansion or the Old State Capitol. The OGM charges $200 for 2 hours and the OSC charges $100 but it doesn't say for how long. I am leaning towards them.

My friend took hers on top of the Shaw Center and they came out AMAZING if you're interested in outside pictures.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My sister took hers at the Old State Capital and they were gorgeous! They have a beautiful stained glass ceiling with lots of different colors that makes a nice backdrop.  The stairs and the room where they hold weddings are also very nice.  She also went next door to the Shaw center and took some pictures in front of the water shoots. Very unique and nice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lnbpenningtonlnbpennington member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking mine at Houma's House.  I'm paying for the outside gardens as well as inside the plantation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the suggestions! I actually decided to do a post bridal instead, so now I have plenty of time to think.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Burden Gardens is beautiful as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards